Time & Attendance for Contractual and Distributed Staff
Admins can set policies to track late marks as per organization rules. It can be done as follows
Setup latemark policy
Admins need to enable the late-mark policy from Settings > Policies > Click on Add new policy > Search “late mark” > list of all late-mark related policies will be displayed > Select and enable as required
We have two ways to set it up – either apply a common rule or define it for each category of staff.
There are certain pre-defined policies like
– Add ‘Late Mark’ if staff Clocks In late
e.g. If Staff clocks in after 15 mins of their Regular In-Time or after their Shift’s grace time, then mark it as Late
– Deduct Worked hours/ day based on Late Marks
– Mark Half-day for every 3 late marks in a month. OR
– If staff is late by X minutes from regular in time/shift start time, then mark it as Half Day. OR
– Deduct 1 Time-off (Leaves) for every 3 late marks in a month
You can activate or deactivate them from the Settings > Policies section.
Set up late-mark policies at the organization/site level or staff category level
When the late mark policy is enabled, choose if you want to enable it at the site level, staff category level, or shift level
Late-Mark view in Timesheet
Latemark calculated based on the enabled policies will be visible in the Timesheet and daily Time Card of the staff.
It will also be visible in the Late mark Report.